Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It has been awhile

Good Morning!!!

I have not wrote in awhile! It's been a busy busy time. It's hard to sometimes continue to live my life without guilt. It's like if I could I would just stop everything until my little girl got here but as you all know you can not do that.

I am so excited what God is doing!!! What a mighty God we serve!!

I know you are asking what has God done and probably are waiting for this amazing story and I have amazing stories but I am just touched by the simple fact that God loves us Today! He loves us!!! How cool is that!

The almighty God who made the world and don't forget made you, loves us!

I don't know what you are going through today but don't get so wrapped up that you don't take time to just think about God's love. He is so awesome and He deserves our utmost praise!

I know this might hurt a little but today is not about you. It's not about your desires, your schedule, your hopes, your dreams, your wants, when you want your kids home, or how much you want to do. It's about God and he desire of what He wants to do. Without Him we can so nothing! When we make it about us we lose God's covering and promises.

Don't miss out of His goodness today! Make today all about Him

4 comments:

CG said...

A lovely, MUCH needed post for me today as we wait to hear more about our son's condition. Thank you!

Kathy Eden said...

I've been telling myself that a lot lately..."It's not about me!" Thanks for sharing my friend!

Kristina said...

LoVE it!
And love you!

Sarah and Tim said...

OK, CALL ME PLEASE!!! Praying for you! =)