Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So blessed


Wow I don't post for over a month and now three times in one day. My husband read my blog and while I was at a meeting tonight made this picture. I had to share it with you. It's so awesome to look at for me. So I can officially say that this is our family picture. It will grow and change but for now it's complete and this is a picture from now so it's good.
God is so good He blesses us all in unique ways that speak straight to our soul and changes us from the inside out. If we let Him........ He will do it everyday. You would think that I would let Him after days like today but like many others I let my agenda get in the way of His best.
Thank you God for Naitile and for the blessings that you have for me now. God grant me and the others reading this strength and wisdom to stop and see the blessings that You have given us today. Don't let us look so far ahead that we miss You today. Amen

6 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

What a great husband! He should get major brownie points for this one!

Amanda said...

Wow! THAT was a super sweet thing to do! Great picture!!

CG said...

Oh, He deserves LOTS of kisses for that! How very sweet!

Michelle said...

So beautiful! I love it!!

Kristina said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Kathy Eden said...

That is an AWESOME picture!!! :o )