Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wow my first blog

Can you believe that I have never blogged before? Well I was told that I needed to blog now that I am adopting from Haiti. Not only do you can to do all paper work but now you have to blog so you can be popular like the others! Ha HA :-)

Well all I can say is that adopting Naitile effects me and that is weird for me. I don't know what to do most of the time and I am just starting the process. So here is some pictures of my girl Naitile. I will be writing some later but for now enjoy the pics

3 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Welcome to blog land girl friend!!!

Kristina said...

Yehaaaaaaa
Welcome to blogland!
I'm so excited to see this!

Anonymous said...

Yes that is a nice idea but have you ever thought of going up to the biggest guy on the subway and telling him your thoughts on this. I wonder what he might do, or would you even do it.
Sean Cruz
wow gold